Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gee, I Slept Hard...

It was my first night in a couple of weeks without taking a decongestant of some kind, and I fell into a deep and trance-like sleep. I am going back shortly for a little more, but I plan on being up and at it early today. Much to do, and I am looking forward to doing it. It seems odd to me, but this was probably the break that I have needed to rest and recharge. Hell of a way to do it, but I guess ya need what ya need...my mind feels clear and rested for the first time in weeks, and I can feel the energy beginning to flow back. I will need it, as there is much to be done in the remaining twelve weeks of the school year and beyond. Senior trips, AKT2 completion, licensing classes...the list is long, and I will need lots of energy. That doesn't even take into account my need to beat my wife in this contest that we are having. Nope, much to be done-time to make a list and start knocking it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment