Thursday, February 3, 2011

On To The Weekend! (sort of)

The week is nearly at an end, and the washing of the laundry has been accomplished. The dishes still need attention, but we are both pretty tired as far as I can tell. It has been a long couple of days, and I found myself weary by lunch time. I was happy to get a second wind and some lesson planning done this afternoon, because I needed both. Nonetheless, I am ready for bed at 9:30, and I seriously think that I am headed in that direction. Tomorrow promises to be a festive, 15-hour work day, with 45 minutes of lunch thrown in somewhere. The concession stand needs to be staffed, and nearly all of our seniors are going to be out of town. That means teachers need to run the show. There is no alternative. Saturday will be busy, too. I need to get my rest this evening, and be ready to hit the ground running tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment