Thursday, February 10, 2011

Later The Same Day...

Training, a work-out, 6 pm afterschool with several kids who needed it, and then spaghetti...took the little dog out twice in the -30 wind chill, and now it is time to fold and put away laundry. We have another day of training in the morning, and basketball-related concession activities tomorrow night and Saturday. I can't wait for next weekend, when we will have the first real weekend in five weeks. I think that a Valentine's sushi dinner will be in order.

Some of my kiddies missed me during my absence, which always makes a fella feel special. I will see them for a little while in the morning before departing for the day's training.

Now it is time to get tidied up around here, so we can hit the sack early...

No comments:

Post a Comment