Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back Together Again...

My honey landed safely in PKA a couple of hours ago, and is taking a short nap after her hectic weekend with the speech kids down in Anchorage. It is good to be part of a unit again, and not just isolated. Loneliness can be a real cancer out here for teachers. My understanding is that couples tend to survive over the long haul. Of course, I have great sympathy for young folks in their twenties who are trying to make it work by themselves. I don't think that I would be able to pull it off. It just seems too hard.

My cough lingers, not awful, but not going away, either. The clinic is closed tomorrow, but I am going in Tuesday if I am still coughing. Quite frankly, I feel tired and I need a break. Maybe next week.

Tomorrow begins another week. We will see how this one shapes up. I hope that it is better, as far as health goes, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment