Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Colds and Flu...

Seem to be breaking out all around, both in the staff and the students. I am walking, but I am not sure that my brain is functioning at all times. Days like these must simply be gotten through. I don't think that it has anything to do with anything else than doing the same thing over and over. There is no higher authority or thought. Just get through.

The cold, or whatever it is, has now taken firm hold on my sinuses and nose. I don't think that it is getting better. I hope that it does not take me to the hospital, as it has some others already. For one thing, that is a very expensive option, as our hospital does not participate with our medical insurance. Go figure. I learned that the hard way last year.

I will just keep getting sleep and plugging along and hope that things will eventually get better. I expect that they will. It just is a matter of seeing how long that takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment