Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Glad To Be Here...

My knuckleheads and I were reunited today, and it was good. They seemed pretty much glad to see me and I was also glad to see them. It is very tiring to do that stuff all day. I forgot that over the holidays. It took a long time to warm up and stretch after work. I have had a chance to talk about some tentative plans with the other folks who work with the junior high. I think that we could come up with some exciting plans for the semester. It's not paradise, and I know there will be crappy days (maybe tomorrow), but it was a good start.

So, the race to May has begun-I hope that we will be able to get some good things done. By the way, I am also glad that Betty walked away from the plane crash today. I will keep asking how she is feeling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment