Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Much To Say, Really...

Not a bad day, overall. Parent-teacher conferences are over. Only one more set before the end of the year. I learned that I am getting sent to Anchorage for a week in February for training in reading. I personally think that my reading skills are pretty damned good, but this apparently has something to do with teaching reading. I suppose that I can always use some extra skill in that area. Anyway, I will be airborne during at least part of the Superbowl, but I will try to the best of my ability to catch some of the game. It will be part of the very little football that I have seen this season. I can rest assured that the trip will also give me the chance to exercise my shopping skills, as I will undoubtedly be dispatched off to the nearest Fred Meyer in search of loot.

My cold is still here, but it seems to be more or less survivable in its present state. I would like it to go away, but if it just stays this bad and gets better in a while, that will be ok, too. I do need to pick up some extra bits of energy, though. My departure will oblige me to come up with substitute lesson plans, and that could prove to be challenging. Next week will apparently witness my introduction into the festive world of test proctoring, which will kind of goof that one up.

But for now, the NyQuil is calling me off to sleep, and I must answer its siren call....

No comments:

Post a Comment