Saturday, January 2, 2010

Visiting...

We went with our friend Ann to see Avatar last night at the theatre. It is nearly three hours long, but it did not seem to drag on. It is mostly what I would call a popcorn movie, which means that it is mostly entertaining, but not necessarily great cinematic art. I enjoyed it well enough.

The grandkids came to visit this afternoon, which meant fun and hugs. Nice. I have some photos that I will upload later of the little munchkins. After that, I went to the gym for a spinning class. I really would like to get a bike up to the school, but I got a $600 hospital bill for Christmas, which kind of eats up my spin bike budget. I will just have to train hard on the elliptical trainer, and maybe climb some bleachers or something.

Now it is time for a quick nap, so that we can go to a 40th birthday party for a friend of ours tonight. It is very busy here catching up with everyone that wants to see us. We leave tomorrow to go see my parents, and to take Chelsea to the airport so that she can go see her cousin in Mississippi. I may end up having to go back to school to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment