Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Home and Hearth

I spent an extremely lazy, unfocused day today at my parents' house, broken only by a couple of skyping spells and a quick trip out for coffee. I got the internet up and running here, which meant that I did not have to concern myself with getting to the library and dealing with any wireless issues there.

Later in the day, we went to the house of my sister Lisa and her husband Brian, who are always fine hosts for any social gathering. I got to see my two beautiful nieces and my growing and handsome nephew, who I obliged by showing how his aged uncle could still whup him...

Pictures will follow, as I am going to try to kind of document my life back here as best I can for my students and friends back in Napaskiak. I plan on taking and uploading lots of pictures in the next several days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, we had a great time with you. Can't wait to see you again in the summer. Come on over!!!!

    ReplyDelete