Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Glad THAT'S Over...

Weirdo kids today...maybe due in part to the long weekend, but they bordered on the feral today...some improvement in the afternoon, but damn, it was a long day...I certainly hope that tomorrow is a better day. There is always that possibility, after all. And it is my birthday, so if fate can spare me snotty kids tomorrow, I will gladly take that. If not, well, it is still my birthday, and I will celebrate every one that I have on this side of things. It is still a slight puzzlement to me how I made it to 56. I must not have been paying attention somewhere along the line.

I did manage to get things wrapped up at a decent hour today and get home before 8:30 or 9:00. I don't mind hanging around at the school, but it does get tiring sometimes. Tonight is going to be a low-keyed affair. There is a plan afoot tomorrow night for church followed by pizza in Bethel, so I think I may want to rest up tonight.

Ah well, life in the hinterlands has its pleasures-tomorrow I will see if my kids want to enter into a ship-naming contest!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say it's disheartening as a parent of children in the LKSD to hear you referring constantly to feral brats, snotty students, etc.

    I hope you are able to cultivate more generous and positive feelings about the students sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete