Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh Crap...

The cold now appears to have become a sinus infection, so at least we've got that going for us...oh well, at least I can eat solid foods again. I thought I was close to a breakthrough with one of my more difficult students today, but the moment was gone in a flash. Oh well, persistence-perhaps it will pay off in the long run. After all, what other choice do I have?

The remaining two totes came here in the mail, which is a good thing, although it does mean that I have to carry the man-killers across from the school. We pack a lot of stuff into those little buggers, and some of it has a very high density...

I get my last observation tomorrow, in preparation for my last review of the year. We are already into the third week of the semester, and I will be gone for all of the fourth one. Time is beginning to move quickly.

Finally, I will again grapple with the weird forms that AKT2 has given us for documentation. I tried to make some changes to one, and lost the whole damn thing. Oh, crap!

1 comment: