Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Out On The Town Tonight


Done for the day-even my homework. Don't ask what it was-too embarrassing-but I did it. I have been picking up what I hope will be some helpful ideas out here for my class. We can all use improvement in our reading-even me.

The next item on the agenda is either a quick nap and laundry retrieval or a trip to the sporting goods store. I still need additional information about the errand that I am supposed to perform at that store, so it looks as if the former will be the path that I take. I am going to dinner with friends tonight, but they have a young-un, so early will be the byword there. I can always go to the store later.


It's nice to look out the window and see the Chugach mountains. For some reason, they are always the first thing that I associate with Anchorage. I can see them directly from my room. In fact, I like looking at them so much I decided to share a nice picture with all of my loyal readers, so you can see what they look like. (They don't look like that today-it's cloudy out) Neat, huh??
OK-laundry is done now and it's time to think about dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment