Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Staying In And Working Night

We spent many hours today talking about the proper way to instruct students in the ways of phonics. Necessary, apparently, but hardly wildly exciting stuff. Three more days remain. I attempted to bombard AKT2 with submissions tonight, although the actual number pales in comparison to the total number that they actually demand. Little support and lots of demands.

Nothing else is all that memorable today. I spent most of it cooped up in my hotel room, working on stuff. Tomorrow must be different. I think that I will do a little shopping for some necessities as soon as we get done. I am also going to meet friends here for dinner. It will be good to have a little variety tomorrow. For tomorrow, we discuss vocabulary...

No comments:

Post a Comment