Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Maqiq...

A nice one tonight, and no embarrassing Exorcist moments all over the snow, like Sunday night. A good thing, too, as it is currently -3 in Bethel. Man, I just feel excellent after a good steam. I may get talked into having one built back in Cadillac eventually. Probably the back yard fence would come first. That way the dogs can run around free in the summer time.

I need to get after it in the morning-some things have to get fixed up before I leave for the big conference.

We had a lovely post basketball meal at V.I.P restaurant in Bethel, and both the boys and girls won.

I also want to send a congratulations out to the Cadillac hockey team, who took over first place in their conference tonight. Mention also needs to be made of Mr. Anthony Urse, who scored his first career goal as a member of the varsity team last night. Hooray Anthony! I'll bet your mom was excited!

That's it-a quick evening more or less together before I leave tomorrow. I would write more, but I have other priorities...

No comments:

Post a Comment