Friday, February 12, 2010

The Last Day...

It is lunch time, and we are going to be going back into our meetings to present our graphic organizers, although I am a little unclear as to what we are supposed to do and how we are to do it. There is hazy sunshine in Anchorage, and the supplies are pretty much all in the rental car already. I just had a tasty bagel sandwich, thanks to Kristen from Kwethluk (thanks!). It goes to show that even rivals can be friendly, except when it comes to basketball.

I think that we may finish a little early today, as it is getaway day for many of the folks attending this little conference. I'm on the 6:40 to Bethel, so my hurry is definitely not so great. The airport is only about three miles from here. I will have plenty of time to hit the Home Depot for one last shopping splurge before I leave.

I am watching one of the other participants check out. She is pretty stylish, and has cool luggage. Even her plastic tote is a tasteful shade of purple. Can you coordinate your tote with your luggage?? I guess that the answer is a resounding "yes!" I never thought of a plastic tote as a fashion accessory. My thinking may have been seriously deficient...

1 comment:

  1. I told you about the purple and fuschia rubbermaid totes and you mocked me sir. Mocked.

    ReplyDelete