Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's Very Late Again...


We have been being naughty and staying up late for two nights in a row-what a scandal! We should be industriously sleeping so that we can get up and industriously toil away in the fields of education. I was looking again at my submission requirements for AKT2. Clearly the work of a bureaucratic committee of pinheads somewhere. I wonder exactly how I am supposed to submit my evidence for the journalling requirement? I will singlehandedly destroy the shitty website that they have so graciously bestowed upon us with this mighty blog!!


Fantasies are fun...especially when it comes to AKT2. I think that they have been not terribly helpful for any of us. I look at the online forums that they demand that we post to. Questions that are on the site never really get answered. What we get are lectures or patronizing "we've all been there" statements. I will certainly enjoy reflecting on this in my exit interview.
On to cheerier notes...I have actually been making the submissions that my masters in Juneau want, and figure to take the Alaska Studies course requirement here in the not too distant future. I hope that the fact that I taught the course this fall will be of some help in that regard.
I enjoy teaching, but there is a wealth of stupid bullshit associated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment