Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey, It's Wednesday!!

I have no idea-the title just came into my head and it is technically true, although I guess for most of you folks reading this back home, it is not.

Got through it-cold is simmering along. It needs to be gone by Sunday. I have to fly, and that is not something that I want to do with a bad cold. Ever. I have done it, and already one time during this school year. But I don't want to, and that is the main point. I have been working diligently on sleep, and vitamin C, but it just seems to be hanging on like those party guests that won't leave. Tomorrow night will be busy with preparation for my trip, and Friday night is basketball, which will keep me busy late (sort of). Saturday means regular and sub lesson plans, and Sunday I am gone. But it just keeps hanging around. I am beginning to fear that the damn thing will come home with me in May. That is probably a little paranoid. A little. Could it be like the tropical explorer who gets that case of malaria that haunts him the rest of his life???

Nothing like the melodramatic for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment