Sunday, February 28, 2010

Waiting...

We are at the school awaiting word on when the kids from Fairbanks will be taking off to come here. The flight is scheduled for 4 pm, and kids from our school that are going to give them a tour should be arriving here soon.

I just watched a piece from EPSN sportscenter about the time that KISS came to little Cadillac, Michigan in 1975. Pretty darn funny, and a few familiar faces to boot, including one of my former clients. Kinda makes me nostalgic for Cadillac, where I should be in about 13 weeks from now. There are some educational opportunities here in Bethel that I could take advantage of, but I am starting to feel a serious desire to get home for the summer, and I don't know that I want to cut it shorter. Guess I will figure it out eventually.

Just one more set of lessons to plan for the week, and that will be done for today. Visitors, Spirit Week, and Friday off!!! How much fun will that be???

No comments:

Post a Comment