Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Night, and Not A Care In the World...

How relaxing. The day, nay the week is over, and I have at least 14-15 hours before I start worrying about the next one. Scratch that-not worrying, thinking. Because I don't feel like worrying about this stuff anymore. I still want to be conscientious, but the obsessive worrying stuff needs to stop. That's that, and that's all.

Heard from my sister tonight, which is always a fun conversation, and I think that we have both become Skype fans. Now if I can just get someone out there to convince the folks about using the Internet on that fancy new TV set of theirs, maybe we could make Skype fans out of them...

I feel good tonight. Probably the best that I have felt since I got here two months ago. My mind is at peace. I do love and care about nearly all of my students, even the ones that annoy the living shit out of me. There are a couple of strong exceptions, but only a couple, and I pay less and less attention to them as the weeks go by. I look forward to a good night's sleep, and a productive day tomorrow.

Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment