Friday, October 16, 2009

Liveblogging From the PKA Wrestling Tournament







Here we are, folks...October 16, 2009, the annual Napaskiak Invitational Wrestling Tournament...liveblogging from the scorer's room, which in this situation means that I can't see much...Michele Larson just came by! She is a friend of the family, so to speak...her son Alex was one of the seniors who took the Fabulous Summer Of Love Tour of Northern Michigan in 2008...more action on the mat...but wait!! I can't see...folks are very excited, but there's no way to tell you out there what is actually happening...one of our girls is wrestling in the 75# weight class...oops she lost...oh, well...one of our boys and one of our girls won!...oops, one of our boys lost!...ain't it exciting, folks? Bummer...my man Moses just lost his match...one of my junior high kids...much festivity-lotsa people here enjoying the action-and here I sit with the view you see...

No comments:

Post a Comment