Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Don't Know About That Last Post...

Way too earnest and full of good old all-american self improvement for my jaundiced tastes. I tend to be a skeptic by nature, which may or may not be a good thing under these circumstances.

Not much by way of news today. There were parent-teacher conferences with remaining parents that didn't show up yesterday. We may be doing house visits to some of the others, which could be interesting as I understand it. Stay tuned for updates.

Halloween carnival is tomorrow night, and then NYO on Friday. I will try to get some good photos. We will also have costumes and an assembly on Friday. Maybe Joe will wear the geisha outfit.

We have two days of inservice next week, and then I leave for Bethel Thursday night. I am going to learn about digital storytelling through something called the Art Grant. All day Friday and Saturday. It should be interesting.

I think that the next ten days will fly, at which point we are only a couple of weeks away from Thanksgiving. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment