Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'd Like a Nap...

Feeling sleepy on a Sunday afternoon. Still those last finishing touches to do on plans, because I am lacking inspiration, motivation, and cogitation. I usually start with my SIOP plans because they are the most complex. I always get hung up with the junior high, mostly because I haven't much of a clue what to do with them most of the time. The high school freshmen equally defy description, but they have some higher level of definition, because I can follow the other high school course leads. Junior high is just something that I get to make up myself. I have some items in there for the week, but I'm frankly stumped for the moment. Oh, well, it can wait a while yet.

My friend Joe's sister died in Anchorage last night. It had been coming for a while, but it is still sad news. I do not know yet whether she will come back here for burial. We are just a week past Ralph's funeral tomorrow. He had spent some time with her several weeks ago. I know that he wanted to be there with her. I hope for the best for him and his family.

Some of our junior league hoods were celebrating the PFD funds distribution last night by throwing mud balls at teacher housing. We called the VPO, and one of the officers apparently hung around for a little surveillance, because the hoods apparently came back for more, and got caught in the act. I giggled about that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment