Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy Thursday Blues...

Not really. Just sounded like a good title. It was actually a pretty good day, and I've got no complaints. I just have to study a little tonight for tomorrow's PD session in the afternoon, and figure out what I want to do with my junior high for writing. I'm going to try the old "make a PB&J" directions task tomorrow, and I am filled with a little trepidation at the prospect.

I plan on a quiet day of lesson planning Saturday morning, with the idea that I can get it out of my hair then and move on from there to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I hope for a good steam tomorrow night, and a good night's sleep into Saturday. And tomorrow is pizza night. Oboy oboy.

Oh, yeah, and I think that I get to host junior high activity hour tomorrow. It should be a nice, quiet weekend. Aaaahhhh...the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment