Friday, October 16, 2009

Tireder...

Joe's sister Martha was buried yesterday. This one was tougher, because I saw people that I have come to care about in a good deal of pain. Very sad.

Orthodox funerals last for about two and a half hours, and the congragation stands except during the sermon, when we sit on the wooden floor of the church. After I came home, I took a nap that could have easily lasted all evening. However, there was laundry to deal with and a lesson plan to get out to one of my students that will be gone next week. I was still in bed before ten o' clock.

Things will get more frantic today. I have an on-demand writing assignment to finish with both writing classes,which must be shipped today. We have afternoon meetings. We have a pep assembly. Then there is the wrestling tournament, which we are hosting. That won't get over until about eleven o'clock tonight, and resumes in the morning. Of course, lesson planning must get done, and grades are due by Tuesday.

Finally, of course, I must make sure to post to this little exercise in voyeurism. Just kiddin' folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment