Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oops, It's a Little Early...

Don't know what's got me up at 2:00 a.m. on a Sunday morning, but it may be time for that melatonin after all. Me and sleep are not exactly buddies all of the time. I actually had what was probably the best night of sleep since I've been here on Friday night. Maybe I need to take a steam more often. Maybe that will fix things. Whatever it takes. This insomnia crap is getting old...

Still hear the occasional 4-wheeler rolling along the boardwalk. Weekends have a way of going overtime around here, based on what I hear. I notice that the kids are generally pretty wasted looking om Monday mornings. Trying to get them started is generally pretty frustrating and slow. I don't remember looking that bleary-eyed myself when I was in college, and I had nearly turned my day-night cycle on its head by my senior year.

I have talked to several folks from back home over the weekend so far, and it's always nice to hear from them. It's easy to lose track quickly, and important not to. I should probably do more calling later this morning. I miss more than a few people out here.

Time to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment