Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Shitty Day...

...but a good maqiq. I have been needing that for too long. Almost three weeks. This one was a goooood one. I almost ran a couple of the yup'ik boys out. Fun, fun.

Well, drama continues, with too many observers in my classroom, and kids reacting like they had a new audience to entertain. Parent-teacher conferences weren't too bad, and I was hoping to get the day over. However, I had a little more work to do with my mentor. The phone call from Joe came as a welcome relief of the day's tribulations. Now I am relaxed. One more day with parent-teacher conferences, the Halloween Carnival on Thursday night, NYO on Friday, and we get kind of a long weekend, what with in-services on Monday and Tuesday.

I could use it. I will get pictures from all of the festivities.

Oh, and Joe says that the new guy is a good boss. If Joe says so, it's good enough for me. I will suspend disbelief for now. He has seen a few come and go in his time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment