Sunday, October 25, 2009

On A Lighter Note

It was a very pleasant day in many ways today. I got to talk to several people, including Steve and Lorri King, Brian and Julie Valise, and Betty Walters, through the wonderfulness of Skype. I was able to do instant messaging through Facebook with two friends at the same time. I have been reconnected with another through FB. I got my desk cleaned up and some order restored there. I got to go for a nice, if chilly, walk, and take some fine pictures of pretty scenery. I got to pet the cutest, most wonderful puppy dog in the world. And I got cooked for by the best gf a fella could ask for.

Thanksgiving is coming early this year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are remembering the things you need to be thankful for in life. Don't waste your energies on those that annoy you. I know, better said that done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see the pictures! Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup! its Elena ur FAVORITE STUDENT

    ReplyDelete