Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OOOOO-weeeeeeeeeeeeee...whatta day!

Holy cow...my associate in the junior high went home from work today. We got a sub in there before I went over to the high school side, but she damn near quit before the day was out. These little shits need to be horsewhipped, frequently...it was like working the highwire without a net-but in a kind of exhilirating way. My personal bete noire managed to get herself suspended, and I wasn't even involved in it.

Oh well, it was good to have in the record books, and that makes tomorrow Wednesday, and you know what that means. For some reason, with all the turmoil and illness of the past couple of weeks, it occurs to me that I just might make it here, and in this business. To quote one of the great philosophers of our time, "C'est la vie, say the old folks, goes to show you never can tell..."

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you might need mom to come and whip them all into shape. She might just start by popping thier mouths. Just a thought. Praying for you today. Have a great day!!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete