Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMG

Undoubtedly not the last of these posts...nineteen degrees and 29 mile an hour winds sustained...very cold for walking dogs while in pajamas. It's probably going to be time to bring out the cold weather artillery here very soon. It is apparently snowing across the river, although no snow is on the ground here. It is probably blowing away. Another in a series of "what was I thinking?" morning moments. Not quite as nauseated as some mornings, and that is a good thing.

On a positive note, my clothes continue to fit looser, even my old tight jeans. I'm feeling a little sexy...(sputtering laughter)...appetite has definitely diminished, and I get full faster. There seem to be some lingering gastrointestinal issues, and I do think that I will get tested for GERD when I get back to Cadillac over the holidays.

My junior high kids are starting to work on short stories, and I have semi-helpful advice on that front. Much advice. Problem is that I always feel like I'm doing something wrong. I don't know if that is my fault or someone else's. I suppose everyone is trying to be helpful. It's just hard to sort it all out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment