Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Village Snapshots

I get to share space, as I suffer from a definite case of no fixed location. This is the view from my work desk. During my prep period, there is a class going on in this space. We are a very tightly packed school. Space is at a premium, and there is almost never any to spare.
Over here is my beautiful desk, the nerve center of my educational enterprises...

This is what I see out the window when I sit at my desk during prep period...as you can see, the snow has arrived here in earnest.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's my room and my messy desk you are taking pictures of and putting on the internet. Yes, that's right folks, not only do we share a house but also a classroom. And we're both still alive after 11 weeks of all this togetherness.

    ReplyDelete