Saturday, October 10, 2009

Updates...

Lesson plans are nearly complete. Just a couple more items. We will have a district-wide writing exercise on Thursday and Friday, which knocks two days out of my planning needs. I just need to finish jr high reading and come up w/three days of writing stuff, and we're good. I need to do some grading and recording, but that can wait until tomorrow. There are some workers staying at the school over the weekend, so working in the classroom will be a challenge. I do need to get current with grades, though. Report cards coming soon.

The NYO team got back from Nunap a little after 3:00. One of my junior high students, Elena Larson, took first place in the Indian stick pull event. High-five to Elena. Yes, that's what they call it.

Rumor has it that veggie lasagna is on tap across the boardwalk at Ms. Sara Rearden's house. Maybe I'll get a call to steam tonight. We'll see. After a quiet night last night, it has been a busy, but relaxing and productive day.

By the way, I got my second lesson review from our district SIOP coach. It was good. I am glad to feel that I am making progress in learning that technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment