Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some of You Are Getting a Little Demanding...

Sorry about the lack of mention of maqiq lately. My friend Joe had the funeral for his sister last weekend, and is off in Anchorage now. It may be another week before I steam again. Yes, this is for you, Patricia...

We got through the PD marathon last night and today,and we actually get next Friday afternoon off, although we will be hosting a NYO tournament that evening. I will attempt to get some footage to post up here, maybe Saturday. I also plan to take a stroll tomorrow and get some snow-filled village pictures for your visual delight. It has only been snowing for a couple of days, but the snowmachines are out already.

I got lovely new LL Bean slippers to replace the old, insanely worn out pair that I have had for thr past 10-15 years. No sense in rushing things. I put together a nice new kitchen cabinet tonight, and it is a vast improvement on what it replaced.

Anyway, a good and productive day. Tomorrow, lesson planning.

2 comments:

  1. The cabinet is awesome. Maybe now we can move the tupperware out of the bedroom and into the kitchen!

    P.S. Make him tell you about the crushes. It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - I should have made steam/Joe connection. Sorry. It's just that Friday magiq is such a highlight in the blogs. I got disoriented in the narrative.

    There seem to be a lot of funerals this year. There and down here.

    ReplyDelete