Saturday, November 28, 2009

And Oh, By The Way...

Joe has promised another maqiq for tonight-he says this one will be hotter. I don't necessarily feel all that brave. But I will go. I can never predict how long I will go on any given night. It becomes a combination of detachment up to a point, and heavy breathing and determination after that point has passed. Or, I just think, "to hell with that nonsense," and get out. It varies...

I do not know how the tournament went last night. It will resume today. Today promises to be a busier day than yesterday. Basic services are not working here, so it may be another day for taking care of basic functions at the school. Sometimes that is how it goes out here, and I am having to learn to just deal with it. I think that the septic needs to get pumped. We ran out of water on Thursday, and it is not clear when it will get delivered. It may just be a long weekend for that kind of thing.

I will need to find some time for my masters in Juneau in the next day or two, and, of course, the lesson plan monster needs to be fed before Monday morning. It has still been a pleasant and relaxing few days, and there are still two more left...

No comments:

Post a Comment