Wednesday, November 4, 2009

As For The Day Itself...

It went pretty well. I tried some new things with the junior high, breaking up into smaller groups and that sort of thing. I sort of thought it blew, but it makes the boss happy. Now the critique is centered on my writing class. A moving target...what makes me really happy is that tomorrow is the last day of class for me this week. It's off to Bethel tomorrow night, right after the afterschool program.

I have plans for the subs, and I will make a folder up tomorrow with specific quizzes and activities. I already e-mailed links to the same stuff to my co-teacher, so that she has it as well.
I hope that that suffices. Then it is off to fabulous Bethel, for dinner with Erin. There are dark promises of drink in my future.

I hope to learn strange and wonderful things about video storytelling this weekend. Erin is presenting. I hope that she is good.

1 comment: