Sunday, November 15, 2009

Woody's Here!

OK, so I was kind of dreading this, mostly because I am in a funk over this silly English class crap, and its inception. I am getting phone calls at home on Sunday and I am being told that I need to take this to the union over that and the proposed training session for next Saturday. I just wish that it would go away, but it won't. I could try to just avoid the whole thing, like my co-teacher, but she has tenure and I don't. Blecch.

But, on a lighter note, Woody's here! I was actually glad to see him when he got off of the plane. We got to talk and hang out, and eat some lasagna, and brownies, and all kinds of good stuff. He is going to get spoiled, and then he will get sad, because the home cooking thing is going to come to a screeching halt when the gf heads to Bethel Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday night, he gets frozen pizza...

Well, it's off to a new week full of idiocy and adventure. Stay tuned-it may be a bumpy ride. I'll write with all of the horrors...

No comments:

Post a Comment