Friday, November 27, 2009

A Lazy Day...

Not doing much all day until the past couple of hours. Went and worked out. Didn't get in contact with the spinning people in time. Guess that I will try during my prep period on Monday. There is a basketball tournament at the school tonight. Think I will go check it out. I need to get my parent contact log, and pick up a blank DVD at the school for my submissions. We have a veritable shitload of things that we are supposed to submit quarterly to AKT2. I guess it's time...I will work on it between now and Christmas. Whoopee. GF sez she's quitting teaching if this is the wave of the future. It might be-I think it might be the Federal influence involved here. Don't know, tho.

Multitasking tonight includes trying to Skype a couple of people, and texting with my law partner about the latest and greatest news from back home. And eating a sandwich, and typing this. And realizing that it's only Friday night. That's cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment