Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just Checkin' In...

Sort of a nothing day. I did enjoy the extra hour of sleep quite a bit. I also was amused by seeing both Father Vasily and Joe go flying by on 4 wheelers at what was really 8:30, but would have looked like 9:30 if you had not set the clock back. There were services scheduled at 9:30. I assume that they worked it out.

The rest of the day was pretty blah. I am stumped and stymied by lesson planning for jr high. Some sort of edict is supposed to be forthcoming, I hope in the next two days, so that I know what it is that I am supposed to be doing.

Everything else, including directions for subs, is done. The room reservations for Thursday and Friday night are made. We just need the plane tickets.

And that, ladies and gents, is my Sunday in a nutshell...have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment