Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally...

After school program starts tomorrow, and I am in it. I didn't even know there was extra pay involved when I first said yes. There is, however, no set agenda or schedule yet.

I am working on a new approach to maintaining distance between me and school. I do not check my school e-mail after I leave the building at night. Downtime is important, and administrators out here have a bad reputation for crossing those boundaries with some frequency/impunity.

I am working on a possble spinning bike order, although the shipping cost alone may get me to opt for a trainer and my 29er bike. I can ship that bad boy a lot of times for 499+shipping...

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, I think the increased serotonin level from the exercise will mean much more to you than the shipping costs. Ella

    ReplyDelete