Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy Busy Day

Bushed. It was a good day, but it was really hectic. I think that I got everything done that I wanted to do, and if I didn't, it is simply going to have to wait until tomorrow. I feel the need to post, but I have almost nothing that I can think of to say.

We went to a one-year feast tonight. This was the second one for the second day in a row. The feasts are held on various anniversaries of a loved one's death. There are 20-day feasts, 40-day feasts, and one-year feasts. There is generally a pretty fair crowd of people at each, and the table is usually filled with people eating. When one gets up, another sits down. There is a pretty constant flow of people in and out of the house. There is a lot of food as well. I went for caribou soup both days. There is always some sort of little gift that is given to each guest. If you get invited, it is probably a good idea to go.

And now it's late and I'm feeling kinda drowsy. So, enough for trying to figure out what to say, at least for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment