Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Steam Tonight

We went over for the one-year feast commemorating the death of Joe's mother, and he invited us to steam tonight. I could use it, as the bathtub just backed up again, and it looks increasingly as if I may be showering at school for the forseeable future. I hope that all of this turns aout to be a simple case of things not being done on time because of the holiday weekend, and it can all be fixed with a bottle of bleach and a good scrubbing.

Relaxation is in order tonight, because tomorrow marks the beginning of the mad dash-a little over three weeks until the end of the semester and a nice break with friends and family. Three weeks from Tuesday, to be exact. Not that I'm counting or anything. Twenty-six days before we see students again. Not that I'm counting or anything. I will try to coax as many of my students through the remainder of their work for this term, and try to get as many as possible of them to pass.

I would reflect more, but I just got the call-time to go steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment