Friday, November 13, 2009

What More Can I Say?

How much do I love Fridays? No telling, there's just no telling. No way to do it real justice. It really is the best night of the week. By Saturday, reality has set back in, and there is almost always work to be done. I have a long list that insures that I will be working most of the weekend. Saturday night is church time. Sunday, of course, is lesson planning time, because ya know that those masterpieces have to be submitted by Monday morning. I heard about the teachers who got called out for not having theirs in on time. One of them was the principal's wife. And much hilarity ensued...

Just got off the "phone" with folks back home. It's always nice to hear from them-I like it quite a bit. I also have to make sure that I give a call to mom and dad this weekend. It's due.

Rumor (well-placed) has it that the river is now open, which means that snowmachines will be coming out in earnest this weekend. The road to Napaskiak is now open...I even modeled my new helmet tonight for some excited Skype viewers.

Much wonderment...I got the new Kindle this evening, and I'm all excited. Fun reading for the flight back home at Christmas time, which is rapidly approaching...how cool is that? Suffice to say that I am VERY appreciative...muchas smoooches to all of my girlfriends-BTW, my self-styled "gangsta" student saw some of the old pictures on this blog and decided that I was a "playa" with the ladies...now THAT'S funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment