Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Quiet Night

...on the old plantation, but pleasant. The gf is, unfortunately, feeling under the weather, and decided to sack out early. I have just been chatting on line with an AKT2 buddy, and trying to suss out some kind of quick and dirty Thanksgiving writing exercise. I think I have an idea, but think that I will sleep on it and see how it feels in the morning.

I am thankful personally for having had this opportunity, because it has been a unique experience in my life. I still am waiting to see how it will go in the long run. However, for the time being, at least, some sleep would seem to be the best choice in the short run.

1 comment:

  1. The gf is feeling much better this morning. Thanks for taking such good care of me last night. If the teaching thing doesn't work out maybe you have a call in nursing.

    ReplyDelete