Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holy Cow, It's Been a Whole Day Since I Posted!

Yeah, I have been negligent today...shame on me. I am suffering through a video of me teaching. Actually, it went pretty well, and my evaluation was pretty good. Now, I have to review the video to find material that I can submit to the state in support of my permanent certification to teach here. We have multiple submissions to make over the course of this year and next. The AKT2 people have kind of been relaxed about it, because of the burdens of new teachers, but they are beginning to push a little bit. I'll work on the first half of the year between now and Christmas. Woody had a pretty cool gizmo for shooting video that has a self contained USB attachnment and can plug directly into a computer. I have to check it out.

I am leading the wild bachelor life, which is to say, boring. I need to get some more jammies, and call it good for the night. The 11 pm temperature has risen to -9. Things are looking up all over. Staff meeting in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be back Thursday morning. I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete