Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Late and I'm Tired...

I got home from school at 10:00, just as the curfew sirens were going off. It was kind of a long day, but I got a fair amount of stuff done, including most of my lesson planning. I need to put some final touches on Ak Studies, mostly because the lesson is kind of big and complex. I don't really quite know how to write up junior high, because it is so weird and crazy. We are implementing the new changes ordered from on high, which include me working with the two most difficult groups in the classroom, and somwhow getting two other groups to work independently. It sounds a little unrealistic to me, but I am a professional, and I did previously make a living cleaning up after other people's shitty ideas. This should be right up my alley...

Even though I am tired and have to keep correcting my typing errors, I don't really want to go to sleep just yet. Maybe some melatonin will do the trick.

Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment