Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Bucs Won!

Well, it wasn't much, just the Green Bay Packers, but it was a first for the season. I'm not sure exactly what it is that I got done today, but the time did pass right quickly. The lesson plans are as done as I can get them, because we are going to change the way we do the junior high reading and writing. I don't know what to think of it all, but more experienced heads than mine are telling me that it will be this way, so that is the way that I guess that it will be. If it proves to be totally chaotic, then it will undoubtedly be due to my herebrained implementation, not to any defect in the plan or its timing. Time to learn about guided reading, AR reading, etc...

It is cold here, and the river is pretty close to being totally frozen. The locals, and not just the natives, are pretty happy about that...

There is not much else to say right now. I feel much more relaxed than I have in a while, and I have my first formal observation coming this week. No sweat. I can't explain my mindset, but I'm not exactly complaining, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment