Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, what did you expect me to say?? I slept in, and the laundry is going, and I have had breakfast and coffee, so I reasonably resemble a human being at this point, and that is probably a good thing for all those around me.

On my way from my perch at the computer, I noticed to my horror that it is already time for DishBitch to spring into action. His nemesis MessWoman has been up to her usual nefarious deeds, making a tiny house look as if a small-scale nuclear device had been detonated in the kitchen. MessWoman's alter ego is the mild-mannered (!) schoolmarm CGunnerson, who seems to turn, much like the Incredible Hulk, into MessWoman almost without warning...(for students reading this blog, think about her desk-you will understand perfectly.) DishBitch's alter ego, LaundryBitch, has already been at work this Thanksgiving morning, after dog-hair infested clothing was dragged out from under the bed, where an informal storage unit had apparently been set up by MessWoman's assistants, DumDog and DumDog2.

Anyway, the house is a mess, and KitchenNazi, MessWoman's other avatar, seems to think that today is a good day to cram 20+ people into a house that is kind of squeeky for two. It is time for DomesticBitch to come to the rescue. Wish us luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment