Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guess What I Did Tonight...

Yep, time for maqiq...Joe is back from Anchorage. He seemed refreshed, and he was beginning to plan for girls' basketball, which he has coached in the past. It was a pretty low-keyed steam for me-I wasn't much in the mood to prove anything, so I just took it easy. There was a small, but pleasant group there, and I am looking forward to more now that my buddy is back.

This is the last long week before Thanksgiving, and all of a sudden the year 2009 seems to be running away in a hurry. This will be a memorable one to sum up once New Year's Eve comes...
Many big changes, and many more likely in the new year.

The snowmachine came sputtering down the ramp at the BIA building, so we are motorized once again. We still hoof it around the village, but now Bethel, and all the pleasures of "city" life are relatively easily available. Who knows, maybe I can even scheme out a trip up for football watching and beer. MMMMM...

Time for melatonin and nighty-night. Wish me luck with this new thing tomorrow. It won't go perfectly, but I hope that the bumps are not too severe.

1 comment: