Saturday, November 14, 2009

Damn, It's Getting Cold...

Just came back from working at school-the temperature has dropped significantly, and the wind has picked up. The clouds have cleared off, too, and the forecast for tonight suggests windchill readings of -20. Brrrrr...I had the dogs out for a while, and was wishing fervently for long underwear. I suspect that it will be a required item tomorrow. I will be returning to the school later on to get more work done.

There is loose talk about a snowmachine trip to Bethel tomorrow, or maybe next week. I am getting chilled just thinking about it. I do have the bundle-up stuff and the helmet as a windbreaker, so I guess it will be ok ultimately. Still, that is one cold ride-I have made it before...

The idea we have tonight is to get all school work done and have tomorrow to do other things. It may be a long evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment