Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OOOOOO....

Almost there-the holiday starts tomorrow...a festive lunch at noon, then off for a few days...if you don't count the phone conference for AKT2 at 4 o clock, and the entries that I need to make for that program this weekend, and the lesson planning, and trying to figure out what to do with the math class and the middle school and the freshmen, and etc, and etc...at least we get summers off...doesn't seem especially relevant way the hell out here right now.

I have a new assistant dog walker. She stays for the after school program, and then comes over to help with Dan and Buddha. She referred to it today as her new after school chore. She sat looking at the clock until it was 5:00, and not in an especially patient fashion, either. I finally got the message that my presence was required, and soon, at my house, so that she could get along with her duties. Her dedication should be an inspiration to us all.

It does sound as if the lunch will be fun, even if I get to be a server. I expect that I will enjoy that.

A series of blogs are breaking out around the school, which may lead to a need for vaccines...perhaps the government will make supplies available for all...but watch out for the side effects...I wonder how many people will read the student blogs. I know that I will be interested to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment