Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Interesting Day

Many inservicings and things of that nature today. Stories of various interesting natures. News that I did not previously possess. Now it is the evening. Tomorrow we get students back, and I am kind of looking forward to it, even though they drive me nuts occasionally. Thursday night, I leave for Bethel and a promise of a homecooked meal and -gasp-alcoholic beverages, and two days of learning about digital storytelling. I have lesson plans for Friday done, along with instructions for the sub, and I hope that they will serve to be adequate for the actual half day of school that I will miss. This is shaping up as the breather that I needed.

Hell, if I miss the little buggers, it must mean that I got the breather that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment